Monday, June 06, 2022 08:00pm - 09:00pm
(All times in Eastern Time)
Join us to learn how you can extend your campers’ summer with an all-new Virtual camp eXperience, brought to you by the Sunrise Association. We are thrilled to invite all COCA campers to register for this incredible opportunity that will extend their summer with additional camp fun!
NOTE: This program could also be good for those Camps who may have chosen or are still deciding on not having Camp this summer.
This amazing program for children ages 3 1/2 to 16 offers:
• Flexible summer schedule: from just 1 day to all 8 weeks....you choose! Beginning June 20th
• LIVE and INTERACTIVE arts & crafts, music, drama, S.T.E.A.M, yoga, dance, fitness and so much more
• Fully monitored internet based activities that are open only to registrants
Our speakers will be:
- Deanna Slade- Sunrise Association’s Regional Director for NY Camps and Camp Director of Sunrise Day Camp - Long Island
- Athena Levesque –Sunrise Association’s Director of Sunrise VX, Virtual Programming.
If you can't make the webinar, contact SunriseVX director Athena Levesque at email@example.com or visit sunrisedaycamp.org/VX for more information!
Please register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
A recording of this session will be made available after the event.